Monday, January 31, 2011

Over-priced, over-annoyed


Ahh ... I'm so annoyed.

My glasses are broken, I definitely need them for this semester, and so I went to the optometrist for a new exam, a new frame and new lens.

I paid $160 for a pair of eyewear by candies ... and it retails for $119.99! I went in hoping to get rimless or semi-rimless, but due to the type of lens need, my options were limited without spending a fortune and the sale frames were not appropriate for the lens I need.

I know they inflate the prices, but really? $40 over the retail price, and I can get it online for as low as $60. I'm gonna call them tomorrow and ask if it's possible to bring my own frames then I'll just buy it online ... I really need to save my money to help pay for my tuition .

The frames are cute, but they are plastic and so definitely not long term eyewear ... I graduate soon and I need to look professional so I would rather spend $160 on frames that are top notch and will last for years.

Have a look


Also, I confused my schedule and actually missed my first class. My stupidity today is rampant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...