Friday, January 14, 2011

Weight Wait



So I think I'm gonna do a whole lot this year -- creativity wise.

I wanna make a grass rug with crochet, and make tons of deserts, and artsy crafty stuff ... found this picture on a newly discovered awesome blog ... and yes ... I don't mind gaining weight for you baby:

Upon reading that awesome blog i declared tiredly that I need more color in my life! And perhaps a spirit board ... miracle board ... dream board?

Je n'ai sais pas.

I found a great website to get my have-fun on.


The flying trapeze bit is exciting ... but I'm wait-listed, its sold out. I don't know what I'd do if I'd been wait-listed for college, sucky feeling #1 today.


... forgot what else I'd write. Too late at night.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...