Sunday, April 24, 2011

I Was Stalked By facebook

I disabled instant personalization months ago and I don't allow my facebook friends to share any of my information.
So I was surprised when I went on a website and saw my face staring back at me, suggesting that I add a comment and post to facebook. That was just weird, and a HUGE violation of my privacy!

I felt like I was being stalked by me, but really, I was being stalked by facebook!

Now I have spent over 10 minutes in their "help section" and still have not found a way to directly contact them, nor are any google searches/yahoo answers coming to my aid.

What kind of company relies on a "help section" for customer service?

A selfish one! A psychopathic one! One that thinks they can manage independent of their users ... I bet facebook won't even be around in 5 years.

zuckerberg you should know to treat customers with more respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...