Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Aujourd'hui

Aujourd'hui, on m'a dit que mon copain aller a Haiti ... aujourd'hui!

To cheer myself up I decided to go to the movies ... it only half-worked even though Bridesmaids is roll-on-the-floor-laughing because:

1. I was supposed to go with him
2. In the middle I realized I didnt have my mom's phone and what if he was trying to call me?
3. After the movie ended, and the laughtr died down, he was still going to Haiti.

bright side time:
1. It's the land of his heritage
2. I think he might actually enjoy it more than he did Africa
3. I think he'll feel connected to Haitian culture and feel pride in it
4. He'll get to practice his Creole and then get to teach me
5. I'll get to hear some sexy creole in my ear...mmm
6. It's not Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan/the middle east
7. God will be with him through it all and protect him, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...