Monday, August 8, 2011

Today

Called Stony Brook Math & Physics Library for the umpteenth time this year to straighten out an incorrect fee ... only to find out that they had cancelled my fee already but never told me. (Bad service move, but great for me!)

With that done, I must now go down my list.
To Do:

  1. Call Mr.Ovide1 (lol)
  2. Call Mr.Ovide2 (because i shouldn't say (but show) that I heart him so much)
  3. Complete secret mission 1 (don't ask because I can't tell! its a secret!)
  4. Write up resignation letter
  5. Write up payment owed letter
  6. Make brownies
  7. Assemble tv stand
  8. Take shower (sooner rather than later)
  9. Clean room ... which leads me to have to
  10. Donate clothing
  11. And launder clothing (I do like doing laundry ... just dislike going to a laundromat)
  12. Send more graduation cards/letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...