Sunday, September 25, 2011

Save the Date

One thing about having a boyfriend in the Marine Corps is that you save up date ideas to the point when you finally get together, you can't remember them or do them all. Now that summer's gone and Autumn is among us, I'm longing for that walk through central park early on a chilly day in the morning so that it's just us two. I can imagine me wearing my jacket and boots,holding his hands and looking into his face, with a huge smile on my face because in that moment I have all I ever wanted. Later we'll raise the heat over at Max Brenner's ... because I really want another Chocolate Chai, and we'll kiss sitting under the stars in Times Square on the red steps to nowhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...