Friday, June 29, 2012

LKDC graduation

Today was my 2nd graduation in two years. The first I was the student, now the teacher. I didn't think it would feel this good or sad to see my kids go. But I found myself smiling wider than some of the parents, and equally as proud. I even teared up a bit when the valedictorian said her speech (without a hitch!) I'm so happy I could teach these kids and look forward to another semester with them. Trying as it may be, it is rewarding. I even got a perfume set and rose from the director in recognition of my hard work. Ive gotta get something for my mom as well ... Couldn't have made it there without her and i couldn't have dealt with the mental stress without Alex... Cheers to a successful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...