Monday, July 30, 2012

My Poisoned Apple

My iPad screen had a hairline crack from a few months ago...and since then I've been extra careful and it hasn't gotten worse. But this morning I woke up to find a bunch of new ones? Like 20 of them!! How could this happen?!! It looks like it got in a knife fight with my pillow or something. I'm so upset and disappointed with the way apple makes their products. Because it seems I'll have to buy a new one or try self repairing it. At this rate... I think I'll try self-repair though I've never done it. I haven't even had this a year yet...

I love the user interface and the apps... But next time I know a kindle fire is a better financial option and it actually has a usable warranty !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...