Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 Keep Me Occupado!

I'm tired of looking at other people's life, and wishing about what I could have, would have, etc. Yes their's seems lively and perky, but this is what I've got so deal with it!

I hate feeling like I'm waiting ... waiting ... waiting for what!

I'm tired of my fun being dependent on others, and sporadic crying sessions because of how others affect my life.

Chin up!
Heart in closet ... okay sure you can come along for the ride.

Making a list for 2011, not checking it twice ...
(why do 3 out of 3 posts now include a list?)
(Ugh ... do you already see those shameless valentines day commercials?!)
(I sound bitter don't I?)
(Let's get on with the list already.)

Making a List, Not Checking it Twice!
  1. Go chill at central park
  2. Go see a movie xx
  3. Go on a date
  4. See the new 911 memorial
  5. Go to a museum
  6. Make something to sell on Etsy
  7. Pick a place on Yelp and go to it!
  8. Go out for drinks
  9. Bake a cake! frosting, chocolate flakes, strawberries, the works!
  10. Haha ... make cupcakes similar to the above
  11. Buy a bottle of white wine x
  12. Sleepover at a friend's house x
  13. Watch a DVD x
  14. Participate in an ImprovEverywhere stunt
  15. Do a random act of kindness
  16. Crochet something for myself
  17. Go see a play
  18. Go horseback riding
  19. Go ice skating
  20. Go somewhere new every month
  21. Errr ... to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...