Monday, January 3, 2011

Transformation


Upon my rentre a la facebook ... I find myself ... yearning ... for that time in my life when a smile is not a physical emotion. When one can just look at me to know, in my heart, in my soul, in my breath, I smile ... I am happy.

The friend who I played on a volleyball team with, whose captainship was passed down to me, got married. In her photos are other friends, looking so different yet so similar, and so happy for her.

Another, who was not a friend so much, but a sister of a friend ... got married. Her brother, my friend, had gotten married too, a little bit earlier.

A face I know was in a frame on my former teacher's desk, we were on student government together ... she got married. I expected as much though ... she always was dedicated to finding a husband and starting a family, even though I met her when she was 16.

Friends with whom I played volleyball ... went to school ... grew up with ...

I see the amazing changes through their pictures and my memory ... such things as I'd never dreamed.

:) Can't wait to see mine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...