Sunday, January 2, 2011

Changes!

So I know what changes I want for the new year .... material ones at least.

New style! Like such as a la this fine art of clothes



New camera! Because I need to document this fabulous year

New crochety stuff! Cuz ya know ... *blows on nails* ... I've got madd skillz =)

New glasses! Because upon realization that Crazy Glue has its limits ...

New hairstyle! Another realization ... I reopened the FB and found I look exactly the same! Exactement! No bueno ...

A bookshelf! I need somewhere to put my books, and an excuse to get more

A job! any job ... so for how else I can afford these aforementioned mentionables?

A Veet! For it turns out even I am annoyed with my winter coat

Not a winter coat! Because my mommy and sissy got me the cutest one ever! Better than the one I liked!

Not an Ugg! Because again ... my momma loves me!

And finally, the love of my feet ... Sandals! Becausa duh ... I live for the warm days of my life =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...