Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FB

So .. the one thing I do like facebook for is keeping me in touch with friends in Jamaica.
Just now, facebook showed me a girl who I do not know because we have friends in common. I looked through her pictures and I tell thee ... I love to claim the Jamaican name. She's a beauty! Just like me and my friends (modest huh lol). Honestly, the only thing I'm missing is my golden glow ... need to tan ASAP ... beach/backyard here I come!

Also ... I obviously need to step my game up. I don't want to be a shopaholic, but I am never going out looking like a regular jane again!

Also ... I need to take professional photos lol.

And ... I need to go to grad school / optometry school ASAP!

Smart is the best sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...