Thursday, July 14, 2011

Harry Potter!

I'm Cracking

1 hour and 34 minutes until the previews begin for HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 and I am in bed watching the minutes digitally change. I dont think the lower right hand of my computer has ever gotten this much attention before

What do I do?

I don't know what to do

I can jut imagine the previews

And the popcorn...

Ohh I have to get popcorn

I think I'll have to return my dress to afford it but I will

And nachos

Yes nachos too

And maybe a slushy, liquid drinks finish too fast

And of course the mandatory squeeze all the urine from my body just-in-case right before I go in .... I'm not leaving that seat for nothing

I'll have to wear something loose, sitting 2.5 hours can get claustrophobic ...

And sneak in some candy, movie theatre candy is heinously ridiculous

And get there early to get a good seat ... yes ...

Maybe it's a good thing I wont see the premiere ... girls were screaming in the theatre for New Moon ... I can't do the audience commentary ... no no no

Yes ... tomorrow I will make it a night to remember!

1 comment:

  1. Curse you HP7 some people are seriously being neglected and forgotten! Ask the 12 year boy who's mother left him at the laundry mat to get tickets. She didn't notice the boy was missing till it was time for supper. SMH (Sike)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...