Sunday, August 21, 2011

2 for 2




I just celebrated my birthday -- I turned 22! But I'm not ready to talk about it yet. Perhaps I need time to appreciate and reflect ...

For now though, I'm in a state of melancholy. I don't know why really. I usually dont expect much from people, because I don't like being disappointed (and who does?). But I take it especially hard on my birthdays ...

Anyway, I love summers, and I love cake ... and I'm slowly making my room into the oasis I need it to be. Although I be broke soon, I need some moments of happy, even if it's me in bed talking to my Alex at night.

I just have to remember I'm growing into the woman I need to be, and I must keep moving forward.

Hmm... I haven't been to Central Park all summer ... I think that will be my birthday solo travel I've been aching for ... good thing too, I've got many summer books to dig into, a movie at Kew Gardens Cinema to see, and a third birthday cake to buy because it was so cheap and so unexpectedly good, and brings me close to happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...