Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fuming

This is like the month of selfish people. I will never lend anybody money again, not unless you're my mother or one of 4 friends.

I didnt even mean to lend someone the money, because I really truly do not have it. But they're in a tight spot, so they paypal me money and after waiting a week for it to clear paypal and the bank I send it to them. I thought I was safe, but no. Their bank reverses the payment, and I am left to owe paypal $400 that they are threatening to send to collections.

I am so pissed off it hurts. Because I'm trying so hard to save and make my future brighter, but helping someone out ends up hurting me. It has been 3 weeks. 3 weeks since it happened! And the person refuses to do whatever it takes to give me back my money, instead they keep asking me for $20 to get a cab to go to the bank ... why the eff would I give you more money when you owe me??? And now, still asking for $20 to go pick up their NEW CAR so they can come give me the money. Now who can afford a new car but can't afford to give me money they owe me in 3 weeks!!!

And he acts like I am some fucking female he's used to ... can I lend him money so he can go to the bank and then come and bring me to lunch as a thank you, or so he can come show me his new car, or have I spoken to his friends lately? I am not impressed by you, nothing about you is impressive! You are a low-life dick who feeds on other people's discomfort and think about no one but yourself! I am sorry to say I know you, much less have known you for this long. And I am sorry I took pity on you, I should've known everything I needed to know about you when you squealed like a pig because your ex-gf caught you making a phone call! You're not worthy ... money and flashy cars do not make up for your flawed character, sketchy friends and your inability to maintain mature, responsible relationships. You will forever be fucked over by people because that is all you fucking do! Imagine, you with all your business-owning friends and family had to call me to help you out! And I did not make you wait or take payment you offered for helping you. You cannot buy people, and you will find out that you cannot buy good friends. And you have just lost the best one you'll ever have.

Starting tomorrow, I'm making a sharp right turn to Bitchy Blvd. I will call every number I have in connection to him, open a paypal case, call his parents, facebook his friends ... he will wish he never met me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...