Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Self-ish people

I am so annoyed right now. I spent a lot of money buying a really nice bedding set, and because it can only be dry cleaned I usually lay on it with a blanket under me. So imagine how pissed I am, to come from work, feet aching and the door is locked with no one answering; finally get inside to find that someone made scratches in the bedding thread (no big deal I got it out) and CHEX CEREAL in my bed,and to top it off, sugar stains on it as well. When I asked my sister who it was, she replied she changed my niece on my bed. WHY in this world would she go all the way upstairs to change a baby when her room is right by the stairs? And that still doesnt answer why there is cereal and stains on my bed!! Mind you, she didn't even open the door to talk to me and when I kept asking her questions she turns up the tv volume. REALLY? She is so effing selfish that girl, and I see it all the time. She actually owed me money and 4 weeks later when I'm finally asking for it, she asks me if it isn't better for her to keep it and give me at a later time? Because wouldn't I spend it on something instead of save it? WTF? I worked for my money and had no problem lending it to you, why are you trying to determine how & when it is best to spend my money? Then she made a joke that she would give me my money on my birthday as a birthday present. At least I thought it was a joke ... she did give me the money and nothing else. I don't expect anything from her. As the last child, she is used to receiving and not giving, and I cant remember the last birthday gift she gave me... but the fact that she said it and then did it made think that she really thought that paying me back was a gift.

Her birthday is next month, and somehow, every single year since I have been able to buy her a gift -- right before I do so she shows me her ugly colors. Just today I thought of it, and look what happened.

And now that I spoke to my mom about it, I'm even more astounded by her selfishness. While she may not have been responsible for the cereal, my niece had done #2 and instead of changing her in her own room, she came upstairs, neglected the bedroom in the attic, and changed her on my brand new bedding set. I always knew growing up she would be spoiled, but she really outdoes herself sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...