Wednesday, October 12, 2011

To Alex

I've been reading about hyperthymesia or super autobiographical memory and it's really interesting! It is a rare memory ability that allows a person to recall/relive a day in their life as they were seeing it through their own eyes. Sounds like you doesn't it? But these people can recall the day, weather, what they said and wore and ate, and felt ... but only as it pertains to their own experience. I love your memory, and I think I'd love
to go into research about it, its just so fascinating! But it leads me to wonder if the best researchers on the topic aren't the subjects themselves?

From now on I'll make an effort to vamp up my memory and spend some time recalling what I did each day.

**

I fell asleep before it was time to pray today ... its a bit after 3am now.

**

Potato boy's uggs came! eeek! I'm so excited!
**
And lastly, you must know that I miss you. Conversations, your smell, touch, and smile flutter in my head like new butterflies with heavy wings. I look forward to sleeping next to you again.
**

Stay cool, mon amour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...