Thursday, August 16, 2012

Yoga!

Yesterday was the last yoga class at the library. I'm so grateful for it, it was free, it was effective, it was great! I really like to do fitness classes but I don't have the budget to pay for the classes. A one hour Zumba class within walking distance is $10! That's too much for me, and paying for the one or two classes I could afford wont be effective. The yoga class was relaxing, strengthening. We did the mountains pose, the breath of fire, the chair, the cobra, the child's pose and the happy baby among others. The instructor used a french lavender oil in previous class that smelled like a mini vacation. It really made me think of becoming an instructor. I used to participate in these classes in college as well, so even breathing and stretching classes interest me. It would be a great addition to a healthcare career, especially a holistic one. I also want to try Pilates. But until I find a free program or can afford it, I just have to follow the library schedule. Next up, wire sculpting and jewelry making!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...