Sunday, August 19, 2012

My birthday

Yesterday we went to bear mountain park. It was fun... Paddle-boating, hiking... I only wish we'd gotten there earlier so I could play volleyball and fly my kite.
On my birthday I went to the movies solo... I learned my lesson: never buy the slushie. I seriously peed three times in 10 minutes. I saw the expendables so I didn't miss much... I don't get why they make a movie with a barely there plot. It's all fights no story. And they killed off Hemsworth too fast. The movie was so cliched with the 'all star cast' that it was like watching a rerun. Hemsworth should've been captured or injured to shake it up a bit.

Side note: Are Liam and Chris Hemsworh related? Because of Chris (Thor), Liam is looking & sounding mighty sexy.

Anyway, birthday weekend was good. I just really missed Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...