Saturday, March 9, 2013

It's not so bad

So much going on! So little sleep so I must be quick.

I'm officially done with all the paperwork for my job. But haven't done orientation or work yet. From past experience, I'm waiting for that first day to consider myself "employed".

I'm also officially a volunteer note taker. So I'm doing a good deed and getting a stipend, which is swell because I need every penny I can get.

I've learned to not complete job applications after 10pm. My brain goes to thoughts of sleep.

I did a swell job on my PowerPoint presentation! Got an A, and also an A in the exam so I'm happy. I'm so happy because I didn't wait until the end of the semester to present and stress about it.

I did well on my other exams too, already another A and the other grade pending.
Tomorrow is yet another exam, and one more on Monday.
So no sleep for the weary until Tuesday.

I've also been on a cooking spree. On Tuesday I'm going to try making salmon for the first time. O.o

Overall I'm stressed but blessed. I feel this year coming together, and when I feel low talking to people helps. I joined the women's club which seems to be mostly chit chat for now, but even that is helpful to reduce stress as it widens your point of view. I will be blogging for them too, which is exciting.

So to bed I go... Pray for me to do well tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...