Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day Break

I can't sleep. And now I'm hungry.
I feel asleep relatively early at 10pm a and woke up around 3:30am. I showered, for some water and looked through some apps to pass time. For an hour I've been trying to go back to sleep and can't. I keep dreading  working at sears, hoping another job offer comes up, thinking about what I'm going to make to eat and all the studying I have to do this week.
I don't feel stressed, just short on time.
I'm thinking I should make an early day of it. Go make breakfast, watch pride and prejudice, do yoga sleep around 10am then study and head to class.

No use laying here ruminating on the less pleasant things in my life. I think I have a propensity to sulking. Or I have SAD. God knows I miss me some warm weather and baby blue skies, laying out in central park and feeling the warm sand between my toes on a sunny day at the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...