Friday, July 22, 2011

Take a walk with me

Good morning!

We're late ... forgot to change my phone alarm from your 12am laundry back to my 7:30am wake up call.

It's now 8:46 am ... and we're headed to Fort Greene, Brooklyn ...

We don't get a chance to really take in the surroundings until we're on the E train. We're going to Court Sq - @3rd St

Transfer to the G train in 3 minutes! I'm wearing heels but we got to walk fast!

Hmmm ... not too many people today ...
The artwork that stretches along the whole wall ... I can never figure out what it's supposed to be. Sun, and ocean and water? Lost city of Atlantis? Weird orange tentacles?
This is also where you begin to get cell signal for oh ... 3.5seconds while walking. Many emails and texts squeeze themselves into your morning commute here.
Got to the G train on time! Not the hardest thing to do ... but hey!
She kept sitting beside me ... hi!
Walking to work in Forte Green
Cool looking place to eat ... the door to the kitchen is almost always open. The chefs look hot. No really, hot -- like sweating profusely.
Where I work ... grade"B" for the Bakery ... food tasted good to me though.

I went down the block to Connecticut Muffin for breakfast. Iced coffee and a bagel with cream cheese. It was here I remembered that people don't usually toast bagels unless you ask them to ... and that bagels taste darn good un-toasted!
Iced coffee was good too ... until I felt ill and threw everything up. Totally not the food's fault though.
So I asked ma soeur to pick me up after work
We got some grub and headed to her place ... actually found parking really quick! That's like winning the lottery in Brooklyn!
At the end, my potato boy fell asleep on me :) Couldn't have asked for a better end to a bad day ... except you know ...

You know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...